Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Prof. John Kurakar inaugurated the validatory function of the URI FOUR DAY YOUTH CAMP AT ADUR MARTHOMA YOUTH CENTER ON 2024 AUGUST 29 TO SEPTEMBER 1

Prof. John Kurakar inaugurated the validatory function  of the URI FOUR  DAY YOUTH CAMP AT ADUR MARTHOMA YOUTH CENTER ON 2024 AUGUST 29 TO SEPTEMBER 1



My dear Abraham karickam, coordinator, Asia Region,youth for international leaders, Uri leaders and my friends.
I am Prof johnkurakar, formerly global council trustee.. I hope this four day camp issuccessful and got motivation to you for doing some wonderful work in thesociety.All of you know that U. R. i is a fast growing international interfaith organisation.Uri is notreligion. It is a bridg building organisation
The aim of uri isto promote peace and justice. It create culture of healing and peace. Endingreligiously motivated violence and promote interfaith co-operation.we work together for the good world. We are the members respect all religions andtradition's. Uri cc is self organizing
group.so many crucialproblems in the society. We face many problems like Mother earth, environment.The protection of enviorment is most necessary programme.
In our society manyyouth lements like Vidhuraer in Mahabharata
ജനാമി ധർമം മേ പ്രവർത്തി
ജാനാമി അധർമ്മം മേ നിവർത്തി.

I know what needsto be done, but I am unable to do it.
I also know whatshould not be done, but I am unable toavoid doing it.We are peacemakers. We are the members of U. R. I must aware the problems of the society.In the bible Jesus says that peace makers will be known as the sons of God. I hope you became peace makers and peace ambasders in the worldwide. I conclude my words. May peace prevail on the world. Thanking you.






















 

No comments: