Pages

Friday, August 18, 2023

Happy 70th birthday to My beloved Prof.John Kurakar Sir

 

ASHOK KUMAR,

Director, Perfect Management-

Consultant, Anchal. 

Happy 70th birthday to My

 beloved Prof.John Kurakar Sir

 

Prof. JohnKurakar is an extraordinary most respectful human being. His accomplishments, leadership, and impact have inspired many. His wisdom, guidance, and dedication have left an indelible mark on countless lives.

Since 2011,  I was closely watching him when I was working in Kottarakara near Kurakar Plaza. I got an opportunity to interact with him and learn so many things which helped me to full filling a calm and quiet life. I have copied so many lessons from him which no doubt helped me a lot and still, I follow him and remember him whenever I got any hardships in my life.

I recently read “Good Morning Doctor”. An amazing reading experience.  It helps all types of people to realise that nothing is impossible if you have enough willpower and a God-fearing attitude. I positioned him in my mind as my Mentor and a role model.

Congratulations on his incredible journey of survival. His strength and resilience are truly inspiring.

May The Almighty shower Heaven’s choicest blessings on him for bringing joy,  health, continued happiness and fulfilling all his dreams. Keep shining brightly. 

Ashok Kumar

No comments: