Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

SIX DAY TRAINING CAMP ON 11-09-2009 TO16-09-2009 HELD AT HIGH LAND HOTEL PEACE BUILDING TRAINING* THE MORAL IMAGINATION



SIX DAY TRAINING CAMP ON
11-09-2009 TO16-09-2009 HELD AT
HIGH LAND HOTEL
PEACE BUILDING TRAINING* THE MORAL IMAGINATION
Why do I do the work of peace building?
I have no choice it was the way of my people. It is responsible for every thinking person. It provides me the opportunity to continue growing and learning. My dream of a better world for my children and grand children.
How am I working to build peace in my personal life?
Listening more and speaking less, try to practice the behaviors of love. It is an effort to reduce conflict in my personal life
Twenty one Resource persons participated in the six day training camp. The following members were actively participated the programme.
Aby shan Abraham, Rajan Cosmic, Nalika Lekmali Dewappriya. Francis Halder, Prof G. Jacob, Dr K. Jacob, Ravindra Kandage, Dr Abraham Karickom, Dr Geroge Mathew, Jiji p. Mathew, Susamma Mathew, P. G Naleen Tharanga, Samuel Nellikkadu, Arumugan Pragash, Renji Rajan, Leo. G Rosario, Vishnu.S Prof P.K Varghese, Prof Herm weaver, Prof John KURAKAR

Prof: John KURAKAR

No comments: